You can find a true quantity of various sources and practices that scientists may use to assemble information regarding a person or team.
- Archival documents: Census documents, study documents, and title listings are examples of archival documents.
- Direct observation: this tactic involves watching the topic, usually in a normal environment. While an observer that is individual often utilized, it really is more widespread to make use of a small grouping of observers.
- Papers: Letters, newsprint articles, administrative documents, etc would be the kinds of papers frequently utilized as sources.
- Interviews: Interview are probably one of the most crucial means of collecting information in the event studies. A job interview can include organized survey-type concerns or even more open-ended questions.
- Participant observation: once the researcher functions as a participant in occasions and observes those things and results it’s called participant observation.
- Real items: Tools, items, instruments as well as other items tend to be seen during an observation that is direct of topic. Continue reading